Is your organization as good as it should be, could be or oughta be? SBI can help.
We provide the following:
1. FREE one week assessment utilizing a Four phased approach identify performance gaps and other opportunities for improvement
2. Present a Recommended Improvement Plan that shows what improvements we suggest along with a Cost/Benefit analysis
3. A step by step action plan to develop leadership within your organization (Learn more»)
4. On site Advisors to implement process innovation, to remove unnecessary steps in your business processes and to make your business more efficient and
SBI- Four Phased Approach
PHASE 1, DISCUSSION
SBI principals will meet with your senior leaders to determine if there is a “fit” between what you need and what SBI can provide Phase 1, no cost to you.
PHASE 2, ANALYSIS & INTENT
A two week assessment to quantify potential savings by leveraging current investment in:
WEEK ONE, Week one, no cost to you
– Work directly with your leaders at all levels
– Identify and quantify a more efficient operating capacity
– Present you with three numbers:
1. How much money can be made or saved through Process Innovation
2. What resources are required
3. An initial estimate of how long it will take to realize the gain
– Provide access and disclosure
– Assess SBI findings
– Decide if there is to be a week two. If so, SBI will propose a fee to cover expenses for the second week.
– Create a customized master project plan for Process Innovation detailing exactly how we will work side by side with your leaders to generate the savings and/or increased revenue identified in the first week.
– Create a detailed program for Linkage and Alignment of leaders at every level in the organization via Vision to Execution workshops and follow-up mentoring.
– Decide if you want SBI to draw up a contract to continue on into phases 3 and 4.
PHASE 3, IMPLEMENTATION
– SBI Work in partnership with your leaders on Process Innovation and Linkage and Alignment
– Help you create a culture of accountability
– Cause leaders at every level to participate in eliminating waste and increasing efficiency
– Close the gap between current operations and potential
PHASE 4, TRANSITION
SBI will gradually disengage based on:
– Assessment of your capabilities
– Results achieved in closing the gap