Leaders are not born….They’re trained by SBI Institute
We deliver a systematic approach for working with young people in grades 9 through 12 and at the college level that leads to the creation of a pipeline of individuals who, throughout their careers and to retirement, have an above average rate of success at becoming leaders of the organizations with which they are affiliated.
SBI offers a series of modules for both High School and College level students that will fit seamlessly into your current process. Implementing our program can cause students who participate in the SBI program to:
- Have higher High School retention and graduation rates than students who have not participated in the SBI program
- Achieve higher grade point averages and attain leadership positions at a higher rate than students who have not participated in the SBI program
- Assist students not going to higher education to be better prepared for careers in other areas of the workforce
- Cause graduates of the SBI courses to successfully start up organizations at a higher rate than non-SBI graduates
- Enable graduates of its programs to have successful careers as leaders within the corporations, non-profit organizations, and government entities for which they work
- Create partnerships between corporations and educational institutions
- Work in conjunction with current curriculum, schools and universities.